domingo, 7 de noviembre de 2010

ENTERTAIMENT!! CORFERIAS!

CORFERIAS A PLACE TO VISIT!!

 In my trip, I found corferias, that is a place, where every 2 months, I am not sure, but shows different things, like "la feria del automovil" la feria del hogar" etc. this months the topic is cars!
is located in the av esperansa with 42.
 This time you can found a lot of cars, of any mark and also the most new, and sophisticate cars that are difficult to found out in the city, it had many space and every time the topic changes so if you do not like cars, so wait a month and you can found another thing.
 In my opinion this is a great and funny place, where you can look and found what do you want and surprise you about the things you do not know, so come and meet it, and you will see that it is nice, in my point of view is perfect.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario