domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

neighborhoods!! santa barbara

In my trip to look up of neighborhoods I found a place where I lived before santa barbara located in the 122-125 and in back of the mall of unicentro, it is a nice choose to live, it have parks, it is near a huge mall, it is near principal streets to get a easier transportation.


In this neighborhood, are new flats also are remodeling the old ones, it is well located, and also there are parks, malls, churches, markets, stores and everything you need is in the around the corner and if you do not have car, do not worry you do not have to walk to much to found what are you looking for.


in my opinion it is a nice choose to live, i would choose it, it is nice you can found what you want, there are multiple and different stores of different things, it is a great place to life it is one of my favorite places to visit.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario